Monday 9 May 2011

Na so Craze dey start

The recent delay in posts has been due to my seriously packed schedule as i am in final year not that people have not stooped to their usual lows in the past couple of weeks. Stooping happens everyday and once i see it ill be sure to update, apologies anyway.

I was being screamed at by two of my mates about me being crazy and how I don't act in the normal way that people act. I vehemently denied and then accused both of these men of being equally crazy even if not crazy then 'na so craze dey start'.I'll highlight two stories of my friends to expatiate on this point. One day my friend was chilling in his room and then woke up to someone dressed in white and swaying from left to right and with a white clothe over the head. From the body shape you could tell that it was a girl and she was grunting and making other animal sounds. Anyway he woke up from sleep and decked her to pieces. He actually smashed her through the wardrobe and other parts of her body strewn around the room and eventually booting her out the door.I don't know if this is a normal reaction but i'm sure i would have acted different to this drunk babe. ;) .  I asked him why he did it and he said he was scared. I make sure not watch scary movies with him as a result of this.
Crazy Story number two may not be too nice for the PETA advocates or the fainthearted. A man tied his dog to my friends postbox at his house because it is next to a popular store. This tiny cute dog was barking around 7am because dogs usually do that. My friend was tossing and turning and could not get back to sleep because of the dogs barks. He got up and headed straight from the bed going to challenge this canine head long. Upon sight of the dog, he kicked the dog of its leash and all the way to the other side of the road. With the owner shouting helplessly at him and promising to report him to animal rights groups in the town.My friend responded by saying if they all brought their dogs, he would kick them out as well. If this is not crazy, then i am absolutely lost for words.

On another note, I saw the ugliest man ever today. Dude was definitely joking around coming out  looking like that.IT was a mugshot and he was in jail so i guess he must have committed some serious crime for looking ugg bastard like that. He is the kind of person making some Segun Arinze confident again..

No comments:

Post a Comment