Tuesday 24 May 2011

GATS

I haven't been able to put up new material because people are watching their back out here in the ends but I have put my nose to the ground to fish out some of those people that are still stooping even with the stoop police(me) blaring their sirens around. For clarification, not everything is a stoop even though I'm guilty of this. One of my friends said I was stooping the other day because I called on the security guard to stop a fight that was going on behind me. I was on a chill that night that's why i didn't want any broken bottles behind me. I didn't stoop and I didn't snitch like he said, I merely alerted her attention(yes her!) to a ruckus in my vicinity.

On a different note, I am all for people being nice to animals and all but some people are defo pushing my buttons. I have a friend who recently adopted two frogs. yes two frogs. He even bought a crib for the damn creatures as well as food for them to be eating when he himself has not guaranteed that he Will have his complete meal rations for the day. He even stooped even lower to name these creatures.  Their names are Freddy and Francine, I'm not even sure how he determined one was a girl. If he expected it closely to decide then he is mad. This practice is not new but is usually by girls. Someone I know used to play with frogs when she was younger. She used to wait for it to rain and then stoop so low to enter the swampy areas and then pick up tadpoles and froggy like creatures. She would then put this under her desk when she was in class. It was all good till one day when the frog was fed up of being in hiding under the desk and then lept out into view of her mates. Needless to say she was looked at as a crazy fellow. I always make sure she is indoors when it rains. Please people stick to the normal dog and ps. Cats are not even in my mind because of the numerous Nigerian movies that i watched that had witches who could transform to cats. When i see a black cat I suspect its a witch called imelda or something..

Its very crazy when you know that someone you're calling is not picking up on purpose. I have this friend who when I call him in the morning he never picks up and then calls me back like %hours later saying he was sleeping. This is a damn lie, I know he can see that call and is purposely airing my calls as if I'm a chick blowing up his phone. Even my brother is always airing my calls and then calls me back a week or two later asking whats good. whatever was good, was good two weeks ago i always say to him. In defence of those who do this, they might be busy at that point which is why i caught one of my friends in the toilet without any loo roll. He was so pressed that he burst in there not knowing that he was broke(I.e no paper..lol) and i saw him pacing about tryna think of how he would sort himself out.I ended up going to buy tissue for him but that was an incredible stoop.

Time to get back to revision though, I'll be back when the loughborough massive do what they do best which is Stooping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment